If you can't find your answers in the FAQ below, please do not hesitate to contact us: 1-800-453-1533 ext. 1500 (Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Pacific time, in Canada) or firstname.lastname@example.org
1. How can I order greeting cards?
2. How can I pay for the greeting cards?
3. I tried to order a greeting card pack but something went wrong. What should I do?
4. I haven't received a confirmation email for my purchase. Did my transaction work?
5. What is Shopify?
6. Can I make a tax-deductible donation during the purchase process?
7. Will the cards indicate that they support the David Suzuki Foundation?
8. Are the cards blank inside?
9. What is the price for the greeting cards? (Answer: $35.99)
10. I like certain designs in the different sets. Can I mix and match?
11. Can I buy a single card/fewer cards?
12. How will the David Suzuki Foundation use the card sales proceeds?
13. How was the price for the cards determined?
14. Are these cards useful for other occasions besides Christmas?
17. When will I receive the greeting cards I ordered?
18. It's long past the date you promised to put my greeting cards in the mail and I have still not received them. What can I do?
19. Do I get a tax receipt for my purchase?
20. What is the return policy for the cards?
Thank you for your interest in supporting the David Suzuki Foundation by purchasing greeting cards. You can order your card set(s) at our online store: www.store.davidsuzuki.org.
You can pay for your greeting cards on our online store using Visa, MasterCard, American Express or PayPal.
If you're having trouble with the purchase process:
- Clear the cookies and history in your web browser (e.g., Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer). Click "Help" or "?" on your web browser to find out how.
- Try switching to a different web browser.
- If you're stuck, contact our Community Giving team at 1-800-453-1533 ext. 1500 (Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Pacific time). We'll complete your purchase with you over the phone.
If you've completed the purchase process but did not receive a confirmation email within 24 hours, first check your spam folder for an email from David Suzuki Foundation (email@example.com). If your confirmation email isn't there either, please contact our Community Giving team: 1-800-453-1533 ext. 1500 (Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Pacific time). We will be able to confirm whether or not your purchase was successful.
Unfortunately, no. However, if you would like to make a tax-deductible donation immediately after your purchase (thank you!), please visit www.davidsuzuki.org/donate/
Yes, it will be indicated on the back of each card that they support the David Suzuki Foundation.
Yes, the cards are blank inside for your personal message.
Each pack of 12 cards and 12 envelopes costs $35.99.
The cards are prepackaged so only the combinations shown are available.
The cards are prepackaged and only sold in sets of 12. This helps us save on printing and administration costs, and ensures that more of your money goes directly to impacts.
Your purchase will support all the important projects and campaigns the Foundation undertakes throughout the year, including:
- Innovative research on clean-energy solutions and energy conservation to address climate change
- Helping Canadian cities protect green spaces, promote transit and create pedestrian- and cycle-friendly transportation options
- Working with citizens, constitutional experts and lawmakers to ensure Canadians have the right to a healthy environment
- Connecting Canadians -- especially youth -- with nature, through outdoor education and programming
- Preserving nature by restoring and protecting landscapes, waterways and species across the country
Read about these and our other work at www.davidsuzuki.org/issues
This greeting card sale is part of our annual fundraising effort. Through our years of experience, we've learned that 12 cards and 12 envelopes for $35.99 is accessible to many people and will maximize the vital funds we require for our work.
Absolutely. With the exception of our "Seasonal" package the cards are suitable for any occasion -- birthdays, anniversaries, condolences, get well, other winter holidays, etc. -- and can be kept on hand throughout the year for whenever you would like to write a personal note.
Many people enjoy the connection made with a physical card sent through the mail or hand delivered, so we're providing paper cards with the smallest ecological footprint possible. Our cards and envelopes are produced by local vendors using FSC-approved, 100 per cent post-consumer recycled paper. In addition, we only purchase from suppliers that use environmentally sensitive methods and materials.
The Foundation also has a comprehensive sustainability program (http://www.davidsuzuki.org/about/sustainability-at-dsf/) in a partnership with The Natural Step Canada (www.naturalstep.org).
While we cannot guarantee delivery times, during the Autumn season we will try to mail greeting card packages within four days of your order date (about twice per week). Please note that exact delivery times will vary based on Canada Post’s estimated delivery times and your location.
Yikes! We're sorry your cards haven't yet arrived! Please contact us immediately: firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-453-1533 ext. 1500 (Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Pacific time) so we can resolve your situation. We'll need the email address you used when you placed your order.
You should receive a confirmation email but you will not receive a tax receipt for your purchase. As a charity, we are unable to issue tax receipts for this type of purchase.
All sales are final. We cannot accept returns or provide refunds or credits for these purchases. As a charity, we are unable to incur changes in revenue from this type of program.