If you can't find your answers in the FAQ below, please contact us: 1-800-453-1533 ext. 1500 (Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Pacific time) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. How can I order greeting cards?
2. How can I pay for the greeting cards?
3. I tried to order a greeting card pack but something went wrong. What should I do?
4. I haven't received a confirmation email for my purchase. Did my transaction work?
5. What is Shopify?
6. Can I make a tax-deductible donation during the purchase process?
7. Do the cards state that they support the David Suzuki Foundation?
8. Are the cards blank inside?
9. What are the card dimensions?
10. What is the greeting card price? (Answer: $35.99/pack)
11. I like certain designs in the different sets. Can I mix and match?
12. Can I buy a single card/fewer cards?
13. How will the David Suzuki Foundation use the card sale proceeds?
14. How was the card price determined?
15. Are these cards useful for other occasions besides Christmas?
18. When will I receive my greeting cards order?
19. It's long past the date you promised to put my greeting cards in the mail and I have not yet received them. What can I do?
20. Do I get a tax receipt for my purchase?
21. What is the return policy for the cards?
You can order sets of greeting cards at our online store: store.davidsuzuki.org.
You can pay for your greeting cards on our online store using Visa, MasterCard, American Express or PayPal.
If you're having trouble with the purchase process:
- Clear the cookies and history in your web browser (e.g., Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer). Click "Help" or "?" on your web browser to learn how.
- Try switching to a different web browser.
- If you're stuck, contact our Community Giving team at 1-800-453-1533 ext. 1500 (Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Pacific time). We'll help you complete your purchase.
If you've completed the purchase process but did not receive a confirmation email within 24 hours, first check your spam folder for an email from the David Suzuki Foundation (email@example.com). If your confirmation email isn't there either, please contact our Community Giving team: 1-800-453-1533 ext. 1500 (Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Pacific time). We'll be able to confirm whether your purchase was successful.
Unfortunately, no. But, if you would like to make a tax-deductible donation immediately after your purchase (thank you!), please visit davidsuzuki.org/donate/.
Yes. Besides the name of the artist and our logo and website, each card includes a special message showing the person who sent it supports our work. Inside, the cards are blank.
Yes. There's lots of room for your personal message.
9. What are the card dimensions?
The cards are 11 x 15.5 centimetres.
Each pack of 12 cards and 12 envelopes costs $35.99.
Sorry, no. The cards are prepackaged. Only the combinations shown are available.
Sorry, no. The cards are prepackaged and only sold in sets of 12. This helps us save on printing and administration costs, and ensures that more of your money goes directly to the work you want to support.
Your purchase will support all the important projects and campaigns the Foundation undertakes throughout the year, including:
- Promoting clean-energy solutions and energy conservation to address climate change
- Helping Canadian cities protect green spaces, promote transit and create pedestrian- and cycle-friendly transportation options
- Working with citizens, constitutional experts and lawmakers to secure the right to a healthy environment in Canada
- Preserving nature by restoring and protecting landscapes, waterways and species across the country
Read about these and our other work at davidsuzuki.org.
This greeting card sale is part of our annual fundraising effort. Through our years of experience, we've learned that 12 cards and 12 envelopes for $35.99 is accessible to many people and will maximize the vital funds we need for our work.
Absolutely. Except for our Seasonal packages, the cards are suitable for any occasion — birthdays, anniversaries, condolences, get well, other winter holidays, etc. Keep them on hand throughout the year for whenever you would like to write a personal note.
Many people enjoy the connection made with a physical card sent through the mail or hand-delivered. Our paper cards have the smallest ecological footprint possible. They're produced by local vendors using FSC-approved, 100 per cent post-consumer recycled paper. And we only buy from suppliers that use environmentally sensitive methods and materials.
While we cannot guarantee exact delivery times, we will try to mail greeting card packages within one week of your order date. Arrival will vary based on Canada Post’s estimated delivery times and your location.
Yikes! We're sorry your cards haven't arrived! Please contact us immediately: firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-453-1533 ext. 1500 (Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Pacific time) so we can resolve your situation. We'll need the email address you used when you placed your order.
You should receive a confirmation email but you will not receive a tax receipt for your purchase. As a charity, we are unable to issue tax receipts for this type of purchase.
All sales are final. We cannot accept returns or provide refunds or credits. As a charity, we are unable to incur changes in revenue from this type of program.