If you can't find answers here, please call us:
1‑800‑453‑1533 ext.1500 (toll-free in Canada), Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Pacific time
- Do you have a French store? Existe-t-il une version française de votre boutique?
- When will you mail my order?
- What if there's a Canada Post work stoppage?
- I tried to place an order but something went wrong. What should I do?
- I haven't received a confirmation email for my purchase. Did my transaction work?
- It's long past the date you promised to put my order in the mail and I haven’t yet received it. What can I do?
- Will I get a tax receipt for my purchase?
- What is your return policy?
- How do you determine prices?
- How does the David Suzuki Foundation use sale proceeds?
- What is Shopify?
- You're an environmental organization. Why are you selling tote bags?
- When will you mail my order?
- What are the bags made out of?
- Are the bags washable?
- You're an environmental organization. Why are you selling paper cards?
- I like certain designs in the different sets. Can I mix and match?
- Can I buy a single card/fewer cards?
- Can I specify a message inside the cards?
- Where can I learn more about artists featured on your cards?
Yes! All our English products are also available in French at boutique.davidsuzuki.org. NOTE: Some items are only available in French.
Oui! Tous nos produits disponibles en anglais sont aussi disponibles en français à boutique.davidsuzuki.org. Quelques articles ne sont disponibles qu’en français.
We mail greeting cards within two weeks of your order date. Tote bags will be mailed November 22. Arrival depends on Canada Post’s estimated delivery times and your location.
Canada Post and its workers are now in contract negotiations. Service disruptions are affecting mail delivery across the country, so your package may be slightly delayed. If there’s a complete work stoppage, we’ll contact you about your order.
If you're having trouble with the purchase process:
- Clear the cookies and history in your web browser (e.g., Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer). Click “Help” or “?” on your web browser to learn how.
- Try switching to a different web browser.
- If you're stuck, contact us:
1-800-453-1533 ext. 1500 (toll free in Canada), Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Pacific time
If you've completed the purchase process but didn’t receive a confirmation email within 24 hours, first check your spam folder for an email from email@example.com. If your confirmation email isn't there, contact us: 1-800-453-1533 ext. 1500 (toll free in Canada), Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Pacific time
It's long past the date you promised to put my order in the mail and I haven’t yet received it. What can I do?
Yikes! We're sorry your order hasn't arrived. Contact us immediately with the email address you used when you placed your order: 1-800-453-1533 ext. 1500 (toll free in Canada), Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Pacific time
You should receive a confirmation email but, as a charity, we can't issue tax receipts for store purchases. If you made a dollar donation, you should also receive a confirmation email. We’ll send you a tax receipt by mail. You should have it within six weeks.
All sales are final. As a charity, we are unable to incur changes in revenue from this type of program. We cannot accept returns or provide refunds or credits. In the unlikely event that you don’t receive your product within a reasonable time or you receive the incorrect item, we’ll send you a replacement immediately. Contact us: 1-800-453-1533 ext. 1500 (toll free in Canada), Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Pacific time
Greeting cards and tote bags are part of our annual fundraising effort. Through our years of experience, we've chosen price points accessible to many people that will maximize the vital funds we need for our work.
Your purchase will support all the important projects and campaigns we undertake throughout the year, including:
- Promoting clean energy solutions and energy conservation to address climate change
- Helping Canadian cities promote renewable energy, preserve natural assets, promote transit and create pedestrian- and cycle-friendly transportation options
- Working with citizens, constitutional experts and lawmakers to secure the right to a healthy environment in Canada
- Restoring and protecting landscapes, waterways and species across the country
Read about these and our other work at davidsuzuki.org/our-work.
Because lots of people requested them! Our tote bags are produced with the highest ethical standards using highest quality recycled cotton. And we only buy from suppliers that use environmentally sensitive methods and materials.
All tote bags are scheduled to ship November 22. Arrival depends on Canada Post’s estimated delivery times and your location. We’ll send you an email to let you know when the bags are shipped.
The bags are 100 pre cent recycled cotton canvas with a wooden closure toggle.
The bags can be hand-washed. We don’t recommend machine washing as the wooden toggle could break.
Many people enjoy the connection made with a physical card sent through the mail or hand-delivered. Our paper cards and envelopes have the smallest ecological footprint possible. They’re produced by local vendors using FSC-approved, 100 per cent post-consumer recycled paper. And we only buy from suppliers that use environmentally sensitive methods and materials.
Sorry, no. The cards are prepackaged. Only the combinations shown are available.
Sorry, no. The cards are prepackaged and only sold in sets of 12. This helps us save on printing and administration costs, and ensures that more of your money goes directly to the work you want to support.
Sorry, no. Since they’re prepackaged, we’re unable to print a message for you. The cards are blank so you can write your own message.